2855 S Chicago St, Seattle, WA 981082 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
End of Street and Plenty of Privacy.
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street, 420 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $305
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Partial basement, 750 sqft
- View: Mountain
- 2nd Kitchen, Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7338402460
- Zillow Home ID: 49033143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2855 S Chicago Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% greater than in Seattle, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beacon Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beacon Hill home values.
- 3001 S Chicago St Seattle, WA$331K321,940
- 7765 30th Ave S Seattle, WA$368K63.52,430
- 3000 S Chicago St Seattle, WA$308K311,560
- 3007 S Chicago St Seattle, WA$327K32.251,800
- 2855 S Portland St Seattle, WA$331K622,020
- 2851 S Portland St Seattle, WA$372K63.52,384
- 3008 S Chicago St Seattle, WA$256K21.51,350
- 3001 S Portland St Seattle, WA$318K321,440
- 3025 S Chicago St Seattle, WA--------
- 3003 S Portland St Seattle, WA$314K321,440
- 3011 S Chicago St Seattle, WA$366K32.752,260
- 3010 S Chicago St Seattle, WA$363K32.751,800
- 3007 S Portland St Seattle, WA$347K532,542
- 3011 S Portland St Seattle, WA$345K42.751,940
- 2856 S Portland St Seattle, WA$283K311,210
- 2860 S Portland St Seattle, WA$335K431,800
- 3019 S Chicago St Seattle, WA$213K21720
- 2852 S Portland St Seattle, WA$355K432,070
- Xx S Portland St Seattle, WA--------
- 2846 S Portland St Seattle, WA$337K32.52,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.