2855 Southside Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322163 beds, 2 baths, 2,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $81,500
- Price/sqft: $39
- Parking: 1976 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1237890000
- Zillow Home ID: 44526490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2855 Southside Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southside Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 95.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 185.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Southside Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside Estates home values.
- 2847 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$103K211,328
- 2905 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$121K521,801
- 9719 Macarthur Ct S Jacksonville, FL$55K411,188
- 2841 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$134K321,811
- 9716 Macarthur Ct S Jacksonville, FL$59K311,386
- 9716 Macarthur Ct N Jacksonville, FL$80K32965
- 2915 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$69K311,299
- 9729 Macarthur Ct S Jacksonville, FL$56K311,251
- 9724 Macarthur Ct S Jacksonville, FL$72K311,234
- 9724 Macarthur Ct N Jacksonville, FL$79K321,735
- 9719 Nimitz Ct N Jacksonville, FL$116K312,383
- 2925 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$166K432,474
- 2825 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$90K321,578
- 9729 Nimitz Ct N Jacksonville, FL$146K532,240
- 9732 Macarthur Ct S Jacksonville, FL$68K31936
- 9735 Macarthur Ct S Jacksonville, FL$72K311,210
- 2854 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$75K31981
- 2815 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$82K311,476
- 9732 Macarthur Ct N Jacksonville, FL$92K311,477
- 2848 Southside Blvd Jacksonville, FL$58K311,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!