- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,916 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: IV15077155
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 240 sqft
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Pool \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, View \ Neighborhood, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, WaterSource \ District\Public, GarageAttached \ Detached, Stories \ One Level, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Wood Laminate, CommunityFeatures \ Suburban, Fireplace \ None, Rooms \ Bonus, LotFeatures \ Yard, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, Rooms \ Family Room, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, LastChangeType \ New Listing, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Appliances \ Gas Range, SeniorYN \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,046 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 219113003
- Zillow Home ID: 17843910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Eastside home values will rise 13.9% next year, compared to a 13.1% increase for Riverside as a whole. Among Eastside homes, this home is 0.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% greater than in Riverside, and 71.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastside home values.
|2842 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$199K||2||1||840|
|2832 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$233K||2||1||1,216|
|4608 Park Ave Riverside, CA||$261K||5||2||1,450|
|4620 Park Ave Riverside, CA||$277K||2||2||1,504|
|2861 Denton St Riverside, CA||$268K||3||2.5||1,596|
|2820 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$213K||2||1||928|
|2839 Denton St Riverside, CA||$209K||2||1||880|
|2873 Denton St Riverside, CA||$195K||2||1.5||780|
|2883 Denton St Riverside, CA||$189K||2||1||814|
|2865 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$173K||2||1||644|
|2879 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$173K||2||1||644|
|2851 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$175K||2||1||644|
|2808 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$239K||3||2||1,238|
|2807 Denton St Riverside, CA||$242K||2||1||1,026|
|2893 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$178K||2||1||708|
|2837 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$178K||2||1||644|
|2893 Denton St Riverside, CA||$289K||3||2||1,675|
|2823 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$232K||3||2||1,260|
|2908 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$265K||3||2||1,400|
|2809 Prospect Ave Riverside, CA||$214K||3||1||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!