- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2858 Guilford Ln, Oklahoma City, OK 731203 beds, 2 baths, 2,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $180,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 475 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,305 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 087344940
- Zillow Home ID: 21879324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2858 Guilford Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73120 home values.
- 2856 Guilford Ln Oklahoma City, OK$187K32.52,156
- 2824 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$167K31.751,385
- 2854 Guilford Ln Oklahoma City, OK$173K321,311
- 2820 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$209K42.52,624
- 2828 Croydon Ct APT 9 Oklahoma City, OK$140K21.51,140
- 2828 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$954K221111,900
- 2828 Croydon Ct APT 7 Oklahoma City, OK$171K21.51,140
- 2852 Guilford Ln Oklahoma City, OK$283K321,756
- 2816 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$169K321,711
- 2812 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$177K31.751,653
- 2825 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$181K31.51,397
- 2829 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$180KStudio--2,356
- 2850 Guilford Ln Oklahoma City, OK$512K43.53,617
- 8908 N May Ave # 76B Oklahoma City, OK$215K22.51,877
- 2821 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$134K31.51,219
- 2808 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$137K311,044
- 2817 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$261K322,118
- 2848 Guilford Ln Oklahoma City, OK$180K31.751,759
- 2813 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$169K222,079
- 2804 Croydon Ct Oklahoma City, OK$115K21957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.