- Lot: 1,829 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,436 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $176,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 15022869
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Off street
- Appliances \ Disposal, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Basement Description \ Storage\Locker, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm\Detec, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Sewer \ Public, Special Description \ Rehabbed, Special Areas \ Living Room, Status \ Active, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Water Softener \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Style \ 2 Story, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Kitchen \ Pantry, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Special Areas \ Great Room, Dining \ Separate Dining, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Heating \ Zoned, Kitchen \ Hearth Room, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Lot Description \ Fencing, Parking Description \ Other, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Windows & Doors \ Pocket Door(s), Special Areas \ Front\Back Stairs, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Windows & Doors \ Low-E, Interior Decor \ Historic\Period Mlwk, Special Areas \ Den\Office, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2., Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14530000150
- Zillow Home ID: 81715784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tower Grove East home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Tower Grove East homes, this home is 29.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% higher than in Saint Louis, and 298.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove East home values.
|2856 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$140K||3||2.5||2,100|
|2854 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$122K||2||1.5||1,660|
|3115 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO||$139K||3||2.5||1,606|
|2850 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$88K||2||1.5||1,147|
|2848 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$80K||--||1.5||1,147|
|2902 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|2846 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$75K||--||1.5||1,147|
|2904 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$116K||--||1||1,540|
|3129 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO||$102K||--||1||1,200|
|2844 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$73K||--||1||1,147|
|2908 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$121K||--||1||1,628|
|2909 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$149K||--||2.5||2,420|
|3133 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO||$89K||--||1||1,100|
|2842 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$71K||2||1||1,147|
|2910 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||Studio||1||1,496|
|2841 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$137K||3||2||1,744|
|3135 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO||$158K||4||2||2,200|
|2838 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||$92K||2||2||1,156|
|2855 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$160K||--||4.5||3,306|
|2912 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||Studio||--||1,826|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!