2859 Adam Ave, Montgomery, IL 605384 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0202128011
- Zillow Home ID: 68142737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2859 Adam Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Montgomery, and 225.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60538 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60538 home values.
- 2858 Frances Ln Montgomery, IL$206K------
- 2856 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$215K42.52,600
- 2862 Frances Ln Montgomery, IL$198K------
- 2854 Frances Ln Montgomery, IL$206K42--
- 2875 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$220K422,300
- 2867 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$205K------
- 2851 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$220K------
- 2860 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$208K------
- 2864 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$218K432,479
- 2850 Frances Ln Montgomery, IL$251K443,100
- 2868 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$219K432,200
- 2863 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$191K------
- 2852 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$241K443,185
- 2866 Frances Ln Montgomery, IL$222K------
- 2871 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$182K321,800
- 2872 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$210K------
- 2859 Frances Ln Montgomery, IL$211K42.5--
- 2843 Brian Ln Montgomery, IL$211K42.52,400
- 2836 Adam Ave Montgomery, IL$214K------
- 2855 Frances Ln Montgomery, IL$196K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.