2859 Duck Bill Ct, Mobile, AL 366954 beds, 3 baths, 2,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $240,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,466 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: R023303072000001037
- Zillow Home ID: 67732611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2859 Duck Bill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Di Grado market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% lower than in Mobile, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Di Grado home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Di Grado home values.
- Duckbill Ct AL--------
- 7580 Labrador Ct Mobile, AL$228K422,228
- 7422 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$256K442,625
- 7420 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$238K432,709
- 2878 Duck Bill Ct Mobile, AL$224K422,867
- 7424 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$231K332,320
- 2888 Duck Bill Ct Mobile, AL$177K322,221
- 2785 Wood Duck Ct Mobile, AL$262K442,438
- 7555 Labrador Ct Mobile, AL$242K--33,071
- 2790 Wood Duck Ct Mobile, AL$242K432,456
- 7595 Labrador Ct Mobile, AL$221K42.52,600
- 2782 Shanandoah Ct E Mobile, AL$233K42.52,879
- 7640 Gentry Pl Mobile, AL$258K--12,633
- 7550 Labrador Ct Mobile, AL$236K--22,013
- 7406 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$276K533,050
- 7624 Country Squire Dr Mobile, AL$210K322,223
- 7545 Labrador Ct Mobile, AL$269K433,022
- 7426 Mallard Dr Mobile, AL$272K433,197
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292