286 Commonwealth Ave APT 4, Boston, MA 021152 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1890
- 43 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $373
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $999,000
- Price/sqft: $768
- MLS #: 71725718
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Vent Hood, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Unit Control, Exterior \ Brick, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Heat Pump, Heating \ Unit Control, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Master Bath \ Yes, Pets Allowed \ Unknown, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Contingent, Style \ Brownstone, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Back, Unit Placement \ Front, Unit Placement \ Upper, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Renovated Since, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03078 S:008
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59177115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 286 Commonwealth Avenue APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% lower than in Boston, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!