- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 866 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0942800
- Zillow Home ID: 57392463
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06615 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Stratford as a whole. Among 06615 homes, this home is valued 45.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06615 home values.
|226 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$374K||4||2||2,320|
|236 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$276K||4||1||1,282|
|214 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$406K||5||3.5||2,381|
|256 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$278K||3||1||1,459|
|255 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$272K||4||1||1,206|
|204 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$266K||2||1||1,326|
|245 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$447K||3||3||2,245|
|205 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$282K||4||1||1,430|
|266 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$271K||3||1||1,206|
|235 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$443K||3||2.5||2,260|
|265 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$270K||3||1.5||1,206|
|185 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$344K||2||2||1,956|
|276 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$261K||2||1||1,225|
|241 Spruce St Stratford, CT||$316K||3||2||1,409|
|225 Spruce St Stratford, CT||$270K||3||1||1,056|
|273 Spruce St Stratford, CT||$336K||4||2||1,947|
|215 Laurel St Stratford, CT||$279K||3||1.5||1,612|
|215 Spruce St Stratford, CT||$319K||3||2||1,403|
|444 Prospect Dr Stratford, CT||$298K||3||1||1,346|
|456 Prospect Dr Stratford, CT||$346K||3||2||1,737|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!