286 Partridge Ct, Algonquin, IL 601023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $86,299
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 1928302015
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 5079474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 286 Partridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% greater than in Algonquin, and 35.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 282 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$121K231,398
- 290 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$126K231,398
- 278 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$132K221,398
- 278 Partridge Ct # 0 Algonquin, IL$98K22.5--
- 274 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$123K22.51,398
- 270 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$116K22.51,398
- 266 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$112K22.51,212
- 262 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$139K22.51,398
- 287 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$98K221,272
- 291 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$154K231,400
- 283 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$125K231,272
- 300 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$177K31.51,420
- 279 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$121K231,272
- 275 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$119K22.51,272
- 258 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$124K32.51,398
- 271 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$150K331,414
- 267 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$124K22.51,398
- 254 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$118K22.51,398
- 1431 Essex St Algonquin, IL$118K22.51,272
- 250 Partridge Ct Algonquin, IL$102K22.51,434
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.