286 San Jose Ave, San Francisco, CA 941102 beds, 1 bath, 1,155 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $925,000
- Price/sqft: $801
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 6513 063
- Zillow Home ID: 111717791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 286 San Jose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 290 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M----1,111
- 3600-3602 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.56M523,245
- 3620 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.11M--11,275
- 3618 25th St San Francisco, CA--211,275
- 288 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M------
- 292 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$897K----1,111
- 3626 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.05M211,118
- 3624 25th St San Francisco, CA$990K211,118
- 3632 25th St San Francisco, CA$964K211,121
- 3630 25th St # 3630 San Francisco, CA$910K--21,105
- 3636-3638 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.62M--22,500
- 3621-3623 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.42M--21,980
- 254 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$2.03M311,870
- 310 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M221,402
- 3642-3644 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--22,500
- 299 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$1.82M331,795
- 248 San Jose Ave APT 1 San Francisco, CA$2.09M--21,942
- 3629 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.45M32.52,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!