286 West Trl, Stamford, CT 069034 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,891 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Recent improvements exceed $50,000 both inside and outside.
Inside of home recently painted, cost was in excess of $10,000.
New 14 kw generator installed which basically covers the entire home, never worry about losing electricity again! ($7,000)
New outdoor lighting illuminates the grounds and emphasizes the beautiful trees in the backyard, quite spectacular in the evening ($2,000).
New pool heater ($4,000).
New driveway island which includes Belgium block and landscaping ($2,000).
Living room with surround sound (Sonos sound wired in various areas of the home including: Dining room, kitchen, master bath, screened in porch, deck and patio by the pool ($5,000)).
Backyard rock walk ($3,000).
Kitchen sink ($1,000).
Master bedroom and guest room carpeting (wool) ($2,500).
Outdoor rock speakers ($1,000).
French doors to living room ($1,000).
Ultraviolet air purifying system ($1,000).
Re-pave the first part of the driveway ($8,000).
New front door to be installed and on order.
Approximately 3,900 SF of living space on 1st and 2nd floor and an additional 1,900+ SF in the lower level.
Extensive landscaping has been done all around the home.
500 Gallon propane tank for generator, pool heater and grill.
Resort like property with a spectacular pool and spa, you WILL want to entertain here.
Lower level features a large living space, cedar walk-in-closet, full bath and changing area for pool use, separate office, abundance of storage space, walk-out to pool area, extra refrigerator and counter space and garage access.
Floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the family room.
2nd Floor laundry room.
3 Car garage.
Screened in porch adjacent to kitchen and deck with new fan, recessed lights, skylight and wall mounted TV, a perfect place to relax for 3 seasons. This is a favorite of the current owners!
Irrigation system in the front and rear of the home.
Deck was stained summer in the summer of 2012.
Convenient outdoor ledge attached to the home for serving while entertaining.
Full attic for additional storage space.
Private but not remote location at the end of a cul-de-sac in North Stamford. Property abuts preserve.
City Water, no well, a rarity in North Stamford.
Meticulously maintained and a very special home with only 2 owners.
North of the Merritt Parkway and approximately 45 minutes to NYC
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Wonderful North Stamford Contemporary at the end of a Cul-de-Sac
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,891 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112918845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 286 West Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stamford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% higher than in Stamford, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stamford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 236 West Trl Stamford, CT$871K53.55,117
- 239 West Trl Stamford, CT$652K53.53,382
- 252 West Trl Stamford, CT$795K53.53,690
- 229 West Trl Stamford, CT$693K333,568
- 220 West Trl Stamford, CT$692K43.53,020
- 262 West Trl Stamford, CT$1.03M533,971
- 213 West Trl Stamford, CT$695K332,450
- 8 Mountain Trl Stamford, CT$674K52.52,916
- 249 West Trl Stamford, CT$688K42.53,350
- 21 Mountain Trl Stamford, CT$657K432,457
- 286 West Trl Stamford, CT$1.09M44.53,891
- 201 West Trl Stamford, CT$765K52.53,880
- 265 West Trl Stamford, CT$1.2M54.56,523
- 196 West Trl Stamford, CT$783K42.53,511
- 25 Mountain Trl Stamford, CT$1.07M33.53,643
- 20 Mountain Trl Stamford, CT$641K432,912
- 183 West Trl Stamford, CT$608K432,584
- 280 West Trl Stamford, CT$956K444,394
- 36 Mountain Trl Stamford, CT$812K43.53,869
- 269 West Trl Stamford, CT$934K444,087
Nearby Schools in Stamford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292