2860 Maine Ave, Long Beach, CA 908062 beds, 1 bath, 1,037 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $362
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,037 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7201004005
- Zillow Home ID: 21191611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2860 Maine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wrigley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Long Beach, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wrigley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrigley home values.
- 2850 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$467K221,707
- 2870 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$385K21906
- 2846 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$464K321,722
- 2880 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$384K21868
- 2840 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$363K21874
- 2886 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$423K221,139
- 2861 Daisy Ave Long Beach, CA$384K21915
- 2871 Daisy Ave Long Beach, CA$410K211,175
- 2851 Daisy Ave Long Beach, CA$433K321,649
- 2845 Daisy Ave Long Beach, CA$435K321,366
- 2881 Daisy Ave Long Beach, CA$423K321,301
- 2822 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$417K211,153
- 2894 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$357K211,420
- 2851 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$407K211,163
- 2861 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$415K221,378
- 2841 Daisy Ave Long Beach, CA$446K431,692
- 2885 Daisy Ave Long Beach, CA$391K21976
- 2871 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$400K211,052
- 2831 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$488K332,443
- 2820 Maine Ave Long Beach, CA$420K221,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.