- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,546 all time views
- 99 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $401,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $235
- MLS #: 5511794
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Partial, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Construction \ Stone, Construction \ Wood Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Masonry, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Keeping Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Basement, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 1 Car, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Drive Under/Basement, Parking \ Garage, Property Setting \ Borders US/State Park, Property Setting \ Creek, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Bungalow/Cottage, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Description \ Stream/Creek/River, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Water/Sewer \ Sewer In Street
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17 00600004015
- Zillow Home ID: 35932839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $478-670K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Garden Hills home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Garden Hills homes, this home is 26% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Garden Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.8% lower than in Atlanta, and 10.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Garden Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garden Hills home values.
|2867 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$518K||3||1||1,944|
|2851 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$496K||5||4||1,466|
|2871 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$421K||3||1||1,016|
|2845 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$486K||2||1||1,383|
|2875 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$397K||3||2||1,080|
|2879 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$465K||3||2||1,531|
|2858 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$414K||3||1||1,326|
|2864 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$455K||2||2||1,254|
|2852 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$452K||3||2||1,424|
|2870 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$464K||3||2||1,488|
|414 Brentwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$1.69M||6||4.5||6,100|
|404 Brentwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$754K||3||2.5||2,563|
|2885 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$590K||2||1||2,524|
|2846 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$579K||3||2.5||2,183|
|420 Brentwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$790K||4||3||2,568|
|478 Delmont Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$539K||4||2||2,282|
|2893 Lookout Pl NE Atlanta, GA||$491K||3||2||1,516|
|388 Brentwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$843K||4||4||3,300|
|428 Brentwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$981K||4||4.5||3,798|
|371 Delmont Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$484K||3||2||1,614|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.