28620 Comstock Rd, Elberta, AL 365303 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage, 800 sqft
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Deleaded,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Countertops,High Ceilings,Marble Bathroom,Patio/Deck,Renovated Kitchen,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer/Dryer in Unit,WiFi
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 53-01-11-0-000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 72753179
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28620 Comstock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% lower than in Daphne Metro, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36530 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 28328 Comstock Rd Elberta, AL$67K----960
- 28300 Comstock Rd Elberta, AL$145K422,100
- 15645 Boros Rd Elberta, AL--2--1,248
- 28661 Three Mile Creek Rd Elberta, AL$245K321,934
- 28661 Three Mile Rd Elberta, AL--321,394
- 28290 Comstock Rd Elberta, AL$100K----720
- 15469 Boros Rd Elberta, AL$166K----2,432
- 15571 Boros Rd Elberta, AL$193K412,387
- 15918 Boros Rd Elberta, AL$236K311,840
- 16122 Boros Rd Elberta, AL--3--1,080
- 28820 Gardner Rd Elberta, AL$204K311,000
- 15499 Boros Rd Elberta, AL$241K331,414
- 28872 Cheryl Ln Elberta, AL$82K3--910
- 15950 Boros Rd Elberta, AL$132K2--1,058
- 15850 Boros Rd Elberta, AL$206K321,270
- 29079 Comstock Rd Elberta, AL$144K311,819
- 0 Gardner Rd Elberta, AL--Studio----
- 28555 Gardner Rd Elberta, AL$97KStudio--192
- 15880 County Road 95 Elberta, AL$238K312,599
- 15407 Boros Rd Elberta, AL$62K3--1,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292