2863 Brookfield Dr, Norton, OH 442034 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: 552 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,873 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 4608521
- Zillow Home ID: 67569522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2863 Brookfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.7% higher than in Norton, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44203 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,422 sqft, 49,658 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 2871 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$224K42.52,305
- 2855 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$222K332,115
- 2864 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH$103K41.51,536
- 2856 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH$122K41.51,876
- 2864 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$175K321,643
- 2879 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$225K32.52,256
- 2847 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$192K422,664
- 2856 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$209K42.52,184
- 2874 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH--321,040
- 2872 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$212K331,955
- 2846 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH$117K421,654
- 2848 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$222K32.51,754
- 2880 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$212K42.52,328
- 2882 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH$110K321,890
- 2887 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$216K321,756
- 2839 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$205K42.52,144
- 2887 Brookfield Dr Norton, OH$163K331,756
- 2863 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH$120K321,050
- 2838 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH$90K31.51,200
- 2855 Shellhart Rd Norton, OH$113K311,008
Nearby Schools in Norton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292