2866 22nd St, San Francisco, CA 941102 beds, 1 bath, 1,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $758
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,023 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 4147 070
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 15151196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2866 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% less than in San Francisco, and 4.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 2870-2872 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.51M--33,900
- 2862-2864 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.39M--22,024
- 2880 22nd St # 2892 San Francisco, CA$884K--11,150
- 2858 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--11,535
- 2868 22nd St San Francisco, CA$817K211,065
- 2577 Harrison St # 2 San Francisco, CA$987K321,280
- 2577 Harrison St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.23M431,673
- 2896-2898 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.14M--32,124
- 2573 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.16M211,425
- 938 Alabama St San Francisco, CA$1.43M--22,500
- 2533 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.66M342,690
- 2529 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.19M--11,165
- 2855 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.05M221,353
- 928 Alabama St San Francisco, CA$1.21M211,365
- 2867-2869 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.51M--43,471
- 2871-2873 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.22M--21,898
- 2527 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.05M--11,150
- 926 Alabama St San Francisco, CA$893K21925
- 2857 22nd St San Francisco, CA$985K221,465
- 2525 Harrison St San Francisco, CA$1.52M--21,874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!