- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2866 Pine St, San Francisco, CA 941155 beds, 4 baths, 3,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,781 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: May 2013 for $3,200,000
- Price/sqft: $932
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,432 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 1029 015
- Zillow Home ID: 15082600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2866 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 185.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
- 2860 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.88M722,728
- 2872 Pine St San Francisco, CA$3.3M33.53,015
- 2882 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.86M32.52,099
- 1710 Baker St San Francisco, CA$980K11864
- 1712 Baker St San Francisco, CA$972K11864
- 1706 Baker St San Francisco, CA$1.18M221,182
- 1708 Baker St San Francisco, CA$1.6M221,610
- 1716 Baker St San Francisco, CA$2.3M--12,299
- 2892 Pine St San Francisco, CA$962K----1,060
- 2894 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.04M31.51,053
- 2890 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.19M441,052
- 2896 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.05M--11,149
- 2838 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.52M--11,660
- 2840 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.51M--11,660
- 1718 Baker St # 1724 San Francisco, CA$3.74M843,384
- 1718 Baker St San Francisco, CA$2.37M213,384
- 2925 California St # 7003 San Francisco, CA$952K--2996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.