2866 Pine St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 5/16/13: $3,200,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,432 sq ft
- Lot:3,781 sqft
- Year Built:1906
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $3,200,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Lot Depth137
- Lot Width27
- Parcel #1029 015
- Room Count11
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID15082600
- Days on Zillow301
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,612,761||$3.11M – $4.15M||-$41,961||$1,052||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$6,399/mo||$3.8K – $13K/mo||-$962||$1.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lower Pacific Heights home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lower Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 310.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 161.8% higher than in San Francisco, and 47% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2866 Pine Street
- 2860 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.32M72.02,728
- 2872 Pine St San Francisco, CA$3.13M33.02,440
- 2882 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.5M32.5864
- 1710 Baker St San Francisco, CA$710K11.0864
- 1712 Baker St San Francisco, CA$704K11.0864
- 1708 Baker St San Francisco, CA$1.26M22.01,610
- 1706 Baker St San Francisco, CA$893K22.01,182
- 1716 Baker St San Francisco, CA$2.24M--1.02,299
- 2892 Pine St San Francisco, CA$878K----1,060
- 2890 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.63M44.01,052
- 2894 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.41M31.51,053
- 2896 Pine St San Francisco, CA$971K--1.01,149
- 2838 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.24M--1.01,660
- 2840 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.12M--1.01,660
- 1718 Baker St # 1724 San Francisco, CA$2.87M84.03,384
- 1718-1722 Baker St # 1722 San Francisco, CA$865K21.01,050
- 1718 Baker St San Francisco, CA$1.3M21.03,384
- 2925 California St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$449K11.0483
- 2925 California St # 7003 San Francisco, CA$902K--2.0996
- 2925 California St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$453K11.0484
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005