28660 Newcastle Rd, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 3 baths, 1,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $283,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 474 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1201381470000
- Zillow Home ID: 17615919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28660 Newcastle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Highland, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 28654 Newcastle Rd Highland, CA$212K321,116
- 28653 Fenwick Way Highland, CA$208K22966
- 28647 Fenwick Way Highland, CA$220K42.51,437
- 7795 Strathmore Rd Highland, CA$232K22966
- 7789 Strathmore Rd Highland, CA$222K321,289
- 28648 Newcastle Rd Highland, CA$219K42.51,437
- 28659 Newcastle Rd Highland, CA$213K22966
- 7783 Strathmore Rd Highland, CA$215K321,116
- 28665 Newcastle Rd Highland, CA$228K42.51,437
- 28653 Newcastle Rd Highland, CA$212K321,289
- 28641 Fenwick Way Highland, CA$215K321,289
- 7777 Strathmore Rd Highland, CA$213K321,289
- 7732 Newcastle Ct Highland, CA$233K42.51,437
- 28642 Newcastle Rd Highland, CA$215K321,289
- 28647 Newcastle Rd Highland, CA$211K321,116
- 7755 Newcastle Ct Highland, CA$269K421,454
- 28648 Fenwick Way Highland, CA$225K431,437
- 7749 Newcastle Ct Highland, CA$296K42.51,437
- 7771 Strathmore Rd Highland, CA$213K321,116
- 28635 Fenwick Way Highland, CA$219K42.51,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.