28685 Belmont Park Way, Moreno Valley, CA 925555 beds, 4 baths, 3,975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Gorgeous 2006 large beautiful house. Total 3975 square feet and lot 12650 square feet. 5 bedroom and 4 full baths. One big office in downstairs. Beautiful granite counter top in Kitchen. Beautiful tile floor in first floor. 3 oversize car garages. Large big nice yard with fully landscaping in front & back yard. Close to hospitals, shopping area, schools & RCC campus. Great school area: Moreno Valley School District. Close to Super Target & Wal-Mart Super center shopping area and close I-60.
Living Space: 3975 Square feet/ Lot: 12650sf
Application fee $30, Rent $2100, Pet Deposit $300
Security Deposit $2100, Extra security deposit apply for bad credit.
Please Call Best One Management -951-208-0441 or Michelle 626-607-7153 for details.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 650 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,975 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 478290022
- Zillow Home ID: 69287214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28685 Belmont Park Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92555, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% greater than in Moreno Valley, and 98.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92555 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moreno Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92555 home values.
- 28705 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$360K543,293
- 28665 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$331K433,078
- 13630 Clemson Ct Moreno Valley, CA$355K432,439
- 28696 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$331K432,874
- 28676 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$367K73.53,975
- 13650 Clemson Ct Moreno Valley, CA$364K432,732
- 28645 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$360K53.53,078
- 28716 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$353K543,293
- 13629 Wilmot St Moreno Valley, CA$340K432,732
- 28656 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$347K533,078
- 28725 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$345K42.52,874
- 13629 Clemson Ct Moreno Valley, CA$321K321,967
- 13554 Meadowlands Ct Moreno Valley, CA$367K53.53,300
- 13564 Meadowlands Ct Moreno Valley, CA$339K42.52,874
- 13649 Wilmot St Moreno Valley, CA$242K321,967
- 13670 Clemson Ct Moreno Valley, CA$355K432,732
- 28736 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$347K533,078
- 13574 Meadowlands Ct Moreno Valley, CA$369K53.53,293
- 28625 Belmont Park Way Moreno Valley, CA$369K53.53,293
- 13544 Meadowlands Ct Moreno Valley, CA$364K533,078
Nearby Schools in Moreno Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292