287 14th St NW APT 14, Atlanta, GA 303182 beds, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,006 sqft
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $193,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 01080009014
- Zillow Home ID: 35899665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 287 14th St Nw APT 14
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Home Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Atlanta, and 240.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Home Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Home Park home values.
- Apt 15$175K21.51,008
- Apt 1--11672
- Apt 2$145K21672
- Apt 3$149K21672
- Apt 4$142K21672
- Apt 5$98K21672
- Apt 6$148K21672
- Apt 7$141K21672
- Apt 8$88K21672
- Apt 9$145K21672
- Apt 10$145K21672
- Apt 11$145K21672
- Apt 12$88K21672
- Apt 13$209K221,200
- Apt 16$184K21.51,060
- Apt 17$175K21.51,008
- Apt 18$133K21.51,008
- Apt 19$133K21.51,013
- Apt 20$175K221,008
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292