287 Macintosh Ave, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 4 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Lawn Mowing and Snow Removal included. Other features include central air, an ATTACHED TWO CAR GARAGE with additional car parking spaces in front of the house.
Walk to elementary and middle school.
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $146
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 373 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1320139028
- Zillow Home ID: 89190000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 287 Macintosh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% higher than in Woodstock, and 201.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 291 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$99K22.5--
- 227 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$84KStudio--1,367
- 269 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$110K231,979
- 275 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$156K----1,631
- 285 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$161K33.51,630
- 265 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$162K----1,630
- 291 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$166K----1,631
- 289 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$132K22.51,416
- 273 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$115K22.51,367
- 267 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$127K21.51,227
- 271 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$103K231,417
- 269 Macintosh Ave # 16-3 Woodstock, IL$134K----1,367
- 267 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$95K21.51,227
- 287 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$97K33.51,620
- 285 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$99K341,630
- 289 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$98K22.51,416
- Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$121K----1,227
- Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$126K----1,641
- Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL--------
- 290 Macintosh Ave Woodstock, IL$100K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.