- Built in 2007
- 144 days on Zillow
- Views: 857 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $160,400
- Price/sqft: $194
- MLS #: 4397615
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Sprinkler System
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Clapboard, Roads \ Paved, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, LotDescription \ Landscaped, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Condo Development, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, Construction \ Modular Prefab, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), DisabilityFeatures \ No Stairs, Amenities \ Indoor Storage, Amenities \ Snow Removal, LotDescription \ Common Acreage, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Living, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: LBAN M:89 B:18 L:206
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 113003622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89-237K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03766 homes, this home is 0.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03766, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Lebanon, and 91.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03766 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lebanon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (43)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 287 Mascoma St|
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!