287 Washington St # R, Gloucester, MA 019304 beds, 3 baths, 2,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Modular, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Varies per Unit, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Particle Board, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Electric, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Electric Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Unit Control, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom with Shower Stall, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Central Vacuum, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Crown Molding, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ High Speed Internet Hookup, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Picture Window, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Slider, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ High Speed Internet Hookup, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,806 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0085 B:0021 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56041978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 287 Washington Street # R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
- 9 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$326K32.51,498
- 281 Washington St Gloucester, MA$308K41.52,106
- 7 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$195K------
- 285 Washington St Gloucester, MA$244K311,345
- 277 Washington St Gloucester, MA$358K531,898
- 5 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$210K21.51,351
- 13 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$272K211,338
- 275 Washington St Gloucester, MA$313K31.51,785
- 10 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$312K31.51,560
- 289 Washington St Gloucester, MA$258K31.51,446
- 8 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$327K53.51,696
- 6 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$252K31.5954
- 14 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$326K422,288
- 276 Washington St Gloucester, MA$357K332,070
- 17 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$273K311,466
- 291 Washington St Gloucester, MA$264K31.51,190
- 16 Old Ford Rd Gloucester, MA$217K21936
- 273 Washington St Gloucester, MA$544K----3,985
- 280 Washington St Gloucester, MA$347K31.51,787
- 3 Marsh St Gloucester, MA$267K21.51,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.