2872 Robert Pkwy, Brunswick, OH 442123 beds, 2 baths, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
**ALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES INCLUDED (including Washer/Dryer)**
Hot Water Tank 2004 New Garage Entry Doors 2004
Furnace 2004 Electrical Box 2004
Roof (3-dim Shingles) 2005 Garage Door and Opener 2005
Vinyl Soffits 2006 Kitchen Countertop & Sink 2010
Bathroom 2011 Kitchen Ceramic Backsplash 2013
Landscaping 2013 Shed Vinyl Siding 2013
Carpet 2014 Freshly Painted 2014
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 00318B11055
- Zillow Home ID: 34873833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2872 Robert Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% greater than in Brunswick, and 1.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,078 sqft, 13,939 sqft lot, built in 1978
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 2882 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$220K42.52,292
- 2873 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$137K311,053
- 2883 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$136K311,026
- 2865 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$135K311,026
- 2875 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$135K311,053
- 2890 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$130K311,026
- 2854 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$140K311,053
- 2865 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$139K31.51,134
- 2883 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$136K41.51,014
- 2891 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$135K311,026
- 2855 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$144K31.51,467
- 2855 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$153K211,638
- 2893 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$161K31.52,142
- 2900 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$136K31.51,026
- 2846 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$138K31.51,053
- 2901 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$136K31.51,107
- Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH--------
- 2847 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$166K421,976
- 2847 Robert Pkwy Brunswick, OH$141K31.51,450
- 2884 Joseph Pkwy Brunswick, OH$155K321,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!