- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2874 Coastal Dr, Aurora, IL 605034 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,887 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,887 sqft
- Parcel #: 0701051010120000
- Zillow Home ID: 5368535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2874 Coastal Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60503 home values.
- 2870 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$222K42.52,650
- 2878 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$215K--2.51,746
- 2866 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$183K--2.51,412
- 2774 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$242K--2.52,150
- 2776 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$230K--2.51,913
- 2862 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$213K--2.51,620
- 2882 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$244K--2.52,062
- 2778 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$237K--2.52,255
- 2772 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$252K--2.52,342
- 2780 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$224K--2.51,895
- 2858 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$189K32.51,776
- 2886 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$213K--2.51,964
- 2782 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$236K--2.52,187
- 2854 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$223K--2.51,915
- 2871 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$242K42.52,300
- 2770 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$271K--2.52,676
- 2890 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$175K--2.51,602
- 2784 Rosehall Ln Aurora, IL$250K--2.52,577
- 2861 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$210K--2.51,842
- 2889 Coastal Dr Aurora, IL$284K--2.52,095
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!