2875 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 4-305, Erie, CO 805162 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $82,000
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Parcel #: R3559505
- Zillow Home ID: 68063615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2875 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 4-305
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Erie, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80516 home values.
- 2875 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 4-207 Erie, CO$255K331,607
- 2985 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 7-101 Erie, CO$164K221,271
- 2985 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 7-102 Erie, CO$171K221,271
- 2875 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 4-108 Erie, CO$176K221,271
- 2855 Blue Sky Cir # 302 Erie, CO$66K221,271
- 2985 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 7-104 Erie, CO$161K221,156
- 2875 Blue Sky Cir UNIT 4-105 Erie, CO$156K221,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292