2875 Spruce St, Indianapolis, IN 462032 beds, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,881 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $28,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 491019103028000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1116350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2875 Spruce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 127.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 27.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
- 2861 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN$76K2--1,244
- 2857 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2870 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$55K3--864
- 2874 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$79K3--1,296
- 2878 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$61K3--864
- 2866 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$49K3--864
- 2882 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$55K3--864
- 2862 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$47K2--768
- 2886 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$54K31864
- 2845 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN$54K3--920
- 2854 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$44K3--864
- 2890 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$59K3--936
- 2850 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$42K31852
- 2902 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$58K3--1,104
- Draper St Indianapolis, IN$49K3--864
- 2904 Draper St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2840 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2837 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN$55K2--1,104
- 2906 Draper St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2842 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$59K3--864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!