- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
288 Belmont St, Fall River, MA 027205 beds, 2 baths, 2,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0O-05 B:0000 L:0028
- Zillow Home ID: 55984824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 288 Belmont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% less than in Fall River, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 278 Belmont St Fall River, MA$232K56.53,298
- 272 Belmont St Fall River, MA$198K633,045
- 310 Belmont St Fall River, MA$174K321,931
- 266 Belmont St Fall River, MA$145K31990
- 318 Belmont St Fall River, MA$170K31.51,964
- 322 Belmont St Fall River, MA$202K632,349
- 296 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA$268K634,724
- 288 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA$242K433,496
- 121 Pearce St Fall River, MA$230K833,152
- 332 Belmont St Fall River, MA$152K422,281
- 889 High St Fall River, MA$231K31.52,048
- 877 High St Fall River, MA$212K633,715
- 263 Belmont St Fall River, MA$234K41.52,107
- 909 High St Fall River, MA$248K22.51,834
- 289 Belmont St Fall River, MA$249K733,984
- 277 Belmont St Fall River, MA$185K31.51,119
- 863 High St Fall River, MA$271K833,837
- 413 Pearce St # 1 Fall River, MA$118K211,200
- 413 Pearce St # 2 Fall River, MA$165K211,200
- 413 Pearce St Fall River, MA$217K633,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.