288 Douglas St, Pasadena, CA 911042 beds, 1 bath, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Last sold: May 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $346
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1911
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 5729021013
- Zillow Home ID: 20865444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 288 Douglas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 141.7% greater than in Pasadena, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 287 E Hammond St Pasadena, CA$453K321,036
- 278 Douglas St Pasadena, CA$401K22928
- 296 Douglas St Pasadena, CA$527K421,207
- 295 E Hammond St Pasadena, CA$442K21816
- 279 E Hammond St Pasadena, CA$613KStudio--1,248
- 301 E Hammond St Pasadena, CA$460K11782
- 268 Douglas St Pasadena, CA$477K311,134
- 287 Douglas St Pasadena, CA$570K311,167
- 269 E Hammond St Pasadena, CA$419K21767
- 294 E Hammond St Pasadena, CA$340K11528
- 1114 Worcester Ave Pasadena, CA$491K211,276
- 277 Douglas St Pasadena, CA$695K221,590
- 1141 N Garfield Ave Pasadena, CA$751K432,237
- 1161 N Garfield Ave Pasadena, CA$721K321,550
- 1129 N Garfield Ave Pasadena, CA$516K211,164
- 267 Douglas St Pasadena, CA$694K412,005
- 1106 Worcester Ave Pasadena, CA$522K211,186
- 258 Douglas St Pasadena, CA$449K21982
- 1115 N Garfield Ave Pasadena, CA$752K332,698
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292