A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 2,068 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Amenities \ None, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, New Construction \ No, Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Parking \ 2 Car, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Rooms \ Rec Room, Water\Sewer \ Private Water, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Property Setting \ Lake, Water Description \ Waterfront, Water Description \ Water View, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Boathouse\Dock \ Covered Dock - 1 Slip
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 639
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0170701005
- Zillow Home ID: 10771497
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-359K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29689 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Townville as a whole. Among 29689 homes, this home is valued 127.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29689, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Townville, and 70.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29689 home values.
|290 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$318K||3||2.5||1,921|
|286 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$269K||4||3||2,450|
|284 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$308K||3||2||1,810|
|292 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$296K||3||2||1,700|
|292 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$77K||3||--||1,700|
|282 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$331K||3||3||2,273|
|280 Penny Ln Townville, SC||--||Studio||--||--|
|296 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$435K||3||3||3,290|
|278 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$315K||3||2.5||2,000|
|276 Penny Ln Townville, SC||$298K||3||3||1,896|
|1117 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$226K||2||2||1,250|
|1119 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$226K||2||2||1,611|
|1107 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$207K||3||3||1,200|
|1113 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$133K||3||1.5||720|
|1105 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$172K||2||2||1,144|
|1123 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$185K||2||2||1,413|
|1217 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$199K||--||--||1,262|
|1221 Prater Ln Townville, SC||--||--||--||924|
|1215 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$181K||2||2||822|
|1223 Prater Ln Townville, SC||$100K||2||2||980|
Nearby Schools in Townville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.