288 Shawmut AveUNIT 2, Roxbury, MA 02118
Sold on 10/28/13: $2,155,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Condo:2,402 sq ft
- Lot:2,402 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $2,155,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #W:03 P:05993 S:004
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID113389828
- Days on Zillow52
- Last Remodel Year2010
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,081,561||$1.92M – $2.23M||-$5,252||$866||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,296/mo||$2.1K – $6.6K/mo||+$146||$1.37||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 236.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 288 Shawmut Avenue UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cathedral High 9-12 0.1 mi
- Cathedral Grammar School PK-8 0.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- William McKinley K-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Quincy Upper School 6-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Josiah Quincy Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Boston Renaissance Charter Public Schoo... K-6 & ungraded 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005