28804 W Roberts Rd, Port Barrington, IL 600103 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $318,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 864 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,278 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 09333000060000
- Zillow Home ID: 83387327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28804 W Roberts Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% lower than in Lake, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292