2883 W Long Cir APT F, Littleton, CO 801202 beds, 2 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $119
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 23 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 420 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Clubhouse, Guest parking, Pool, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 38
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 207732110075
- Zillow Home ID: 13168454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2883 W Long Cir APT F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.7% greater than in Littleton, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80120 home values.
- 2883 W Long Cir APT E Littleton, CO$208K21.51,164
- 2883 W Long Cir APT D Littleton, CO$203K221,042
- 2883 W Long Cir APT C Littleton, CO$205K221,135
- 2885 W Long Cir APT F Littleton, CO$241K331,745
- 2885 W Long Cir APT E Littleton, CO$230K22.51,396
- 2877 W Long Cir APT C Littleton, CO$261K241,990
- 2877 W Long Cir APT B Littleton, CO$231K32.51,339
- 2883 W Long Cir APT B Littleton, CO$209K221,284
- 2885 W Long Cir APT D Littleton, CO$227K32.51,339
- 2877 W Long Cir APT D Littleton, CO$257K331,869
- 2877 W Long Cir APT A Littleton, CO$228K22.51,197
- 2885 W Long Cir APT C Littleton, CO$246K23.51,990
- 2883 W Long Cir APT A Littleton, CO$207K121,184
- 2885 W Long Cir APT B Littleton, CO$255K341,842
- 2881 W Long Dr APT B Littleton, CO$250K431,780
- 2885 W Long Cir APT A Littleton, CO$235K341,745
- 2881 W Long Dr APT G Littleton, CO$216K211,268
- 2911 W Long Dr APT A Littleton, CO$222K331,671
- 2881 W Long Dr APT F Littleton, CO$225K21.51,317
- 2875 W Long Cir APT C Littleton, CO$200K21.51,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!