- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
289 9th St NE, Atlanta, GA 303094 beds, 5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,120,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 120 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 17 01060012061
- Zillow Home ID: 35898658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 289 9th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% less than in Atlanta, and 110.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 283 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$606K543,140
- 934 Argonne Ave NE Atlanta, GA$548K533,773
- 926 Argonne Ave NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$291K22--
- 303 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$642K42.53,272
- 928 Argonne Ave NE Atlanta, GA$509K422,599
- 928 Argonne Ave NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$238K------
- 279 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$208K------
- 926 Argonne Ave NE Atlanta, GA$380K221,196
- 292 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$1.04M333,017
- 307 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$579K543,160
- 273 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$498K432,722
- 284 8th St NE Atlanta, GA$655K42.52,946
- 302 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$610K33.51,690
- 929 Argonne Ave NE Atlanta, GA$481K422,347
- 306 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$864K565,000
- 311 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$590K432,776
- 925 Argonne Ave NE Atlanta, GA$691K422,944
- 968 Argonne Ave NE Atlanta, GA$497K21.51,800
- 276 9th St NE Atlanta, GA$1.18M64.53,240
- 919 Argonne Ave NE Atlanta, GA$520K321,787
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!