289 E 77th St, Anderson, IN 460134 beds, 3 baths, 2,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,132 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-13-07-200-030.000-001
- Zillow Home ID: 80658462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 289 E 77th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% less than in Indiana, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46013 home values.
- 43 E 500 S Anderson, IN$177K32.52,386
- 99 E 500 S Anderson, IN$142K322,548
- 249 E 77th St Anderson, IN$94K31.51,170
- 248 W 77th St Anderson, IN$87K31.51,300
- 15 E 500 S Anderson, IN$97K--21,352
- 241 E 77th St Anderson, IN$122K31.51,411
- 240 E 77th St Anderson, IN$92K311,525
- 13 W 500 S Anderson, IN$91K31.51,275
- 116 E Alliance Rd Anderson, IN$96K31.51,649
- 149 E 500 S Anderson, IN--322,067
- 28 W 500 S Anderson, IN$58K311,350
- 235 E 77th St Anderson, IN$92K311,050
- 233 E 77th St Anderson, IN$88K311,050
- 234 E 77th St Anderson, IN$127K31.51,749
- 10 W 500 S Anderson, IN$70K311,189
- 37 W 500 S Anderson, IN$115K311,885
- E 500 S Anderson, IN$125K211,794
- 30 W 500 S Anderson, IN$60K311,350
- 60 E 500 S Anderson, IN$125K211,794
- 217 E 77th St Anderson, IN$76K311,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292