- Built in 1987
- Views: 2,390 all time views
- HOA Fee: $294
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Fenced, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s), FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Tar & Gravel, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 43
- Floor size: 1,349 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:26 L:0456 S:840
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 70599403
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $261-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 0.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (73)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 289 Essex St|
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!