289 Ottawa St, Morris, IL 604503 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $159,500
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0504354014
- Zillow Home ID: 89715552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 289 Ottawa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.7% higher than in Morris, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
- 297 Ottawa St Morris, IL$250K------
- 937 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$140K------
- 200 Ottawa St IL$93K------
- Fremont Ave LOT 23 Morris, IL--Studio----
- 923 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$164K------
- 923 1/2 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$141K------
- 301 Ottawa St Morris, IL$271K------
- 301 1/2 Ottawa St Morris, IL$83K------
- 1004 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$119K------
- 917 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$161K------
- 320 Ottawa St Morris, IL$141K------
- 1014 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$95K------
- 907 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$156K------
- 1025 Hoge St Morris, IL$96K------
- 503 Shabbona St Morris, IL$158K------
- 1026 Fremont Ave Morris, IL$135K------
- 1027 Hoge St Morris, IL$143K------
- 515 Shabbona St Morris, IL$185K------
- 916 Fremont Ave Morris, IL--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.