- Built in 1977
- 597 days on Zillow
- Views: 854 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $898
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 13-4418
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Roof \ Composition Shingle, Water \ Public Water, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Walls \ Sheetrock, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Fencing \ None, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Drive Type \ Concrete, Floors \ Carpet, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Studio \ No, Heated SqFt Range \ 2200 - 2399, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Floors \ Tile, Fireplace \ None, Floors \ Tile, Exterior Features \ 2nd Row, Exterior Features \ Deck, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Construction \ Masonry Plank, Exterior Features \ Double Pane Windows, Storage \ Extra Closet, Exterior Features \ Swimming Pool, Type of Property \ Condo, Exterior Features \ Community Pool, Garage \ Single Garage, Road Type \ State Road, Exterior Features \ Other, Floors \ Other, Floors \ Other, Map Area \ Area 4 Atlantic Beach to Salter Path, Limited Service \ No, Comp Only \ No, Listing Type \ ER, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Condos\Townhouse
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111127543
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $221-485K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28512 homes, this home is 86.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% higher than in Pine Knoll Shores, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28512 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Knoll Shores.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Pine Knoll Shores
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!