289 Vermont St, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $470,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: W:20 P:08032 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59157751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 289 Vermont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Boston, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 293 Vermont St Boston, MA$382K21908
- 285 Vermont St Boston, MA$392K211,474
- 9 Carroll St Boston, MA$400K21.51,260
- 2 Albright St Boston, MA$487K41.51,488
- 281 Vermont St Boston, MA$364K211,167
- 6 Albright St Boston, MA$333K311,228
- 11 Carroll St Boston, MA$372K31.51,333
- 290 Vermont St Boston, MA$628K41.52,000
- 303 Vermont St Boston, MA$537K41.51,470
- 298 Vermont St Boston, MA$337K21864
- 288 Vermont St Boston, MA$468K412,013
- 10 Albright St Boston, MA$375K31.51,318
- 302 Vermont St Boston, MA$565K41.51,849
- 15 Carroll St Boston, MA$338K21.51,333
- 307 Vermont St West Roxbury, MA$546K41.51,920
- 284 Vermont St Boston, MA$386K31.51,337
- 307 Vermont St Boston, MA$431K41.51,920
- 14 Albright St Boston, MA$374K41.51,235
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292