289 Woods Ln, Newport, VA 241283 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 23 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- AGENT/OWNER. Privacy, woods, pond, CUSTOM features in home. Generator, Built-ins, extra storage.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,774 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Zillow Home ID: 2128373475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 289 Woods Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 290 Woods Ln Newport, VA$313K42.53,075
- 261 Woods Ln Newport, VA$378K32.52,662
- 368 Woods Ln Newport, VA$364K32.52,440
- 221 Woods Ln Newport, VA$237K21.51,580
- 345 Woods Ln Newport, VA--32.51,267
- 110 Mountain Spring Ln Newport, VA$232K22.51,344
- 256 Woods Ln Newport, VA$323K323,085
- 221 Woods Ln Newport, VA$234K211,728
- 122 Sourwood Ln Newport, VA$287K22.52,392
- 239 Sourwood Ln Newport, VA$267K321,860
- 105 Mountain Spring Ln Newport, VA$212K311,104
- 180 Woods Ln Newport, VA$224K321,626
- 368 Woods Ln Newport, VA$377K32.52,730
- 181 Woods Ln Newport, VA$230K421,435
- 372 Spruce Run Rd Newport, VA$218K321,056
- 386 Spruce Run Rd Newport, VA$207K221,372
- 386 Spruce Run Rd Newport, VA$223K221,372
- 339 Spruce Run Rd Newport, VA--211,104
- 499 Spruce Run Rd Newport, VA$231K32.51,100
- 241 Spruce Run Rd Newport, VA$180K311,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.