289 Woodson Way, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 3 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ Split Level,Style \ Ranch,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Parcel #: 0081431140
- Zillow Home ID: 15677787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 289 Woodson Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% less than in Vallejo, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 291 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$292K32.51,930
- 279 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$344K331,930
- 105 Bluebird Ct Vallejo, CA$339K42.52,030
- 297 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$335K32.51,930
- 115 Bluebird Ct Vallejo, CA$358K432,064
- 285 Woodridge Dr Vallejo, CA$250K321,519
- 260 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$257K321,519
- 261 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$269K421,480
- 305 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$351K542,380
- 100 Bluebird Ct Vallejo, CA$402K431,846
- 279 Woodridge Dr Vallejo, CA$259K421,480
- 125 Bluebird Ct Vallejo, CA$276K421,480
- 242 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$301K42.52,030
- 267 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$280K321,255
- 315 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$346K331,930
- 110 Bluebird Ct Vallejo, CA$337K42.52,030
- 255 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$349K431,846
- 273 Woodridge Dr Vallejo, CA$285K431,846
- 273 Woodson Way Vallejo, CA$425K42.52,030
- 284 Woodridge Dr Vallejo, CA$281K421,480
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292