This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 870 all time views
- HOA Fee: $758
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $597,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Den - Study, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Guest Bath, Additional Rooms \ Guest Room, Additional Rooms \ Laundry in Residence, Additional Rooms \ Screened Lanai/Porch, Amenities \ Bike And Jog Path, Amenities \ Community Pool, Amenities \ Community Room, Amenities \ Community Spa/Hot tub, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Restaurant, Amenities \ Sidewalk, Amenities \ Streetlight, Availability Type \ Annual, Boat Access \ None, Building Desc \ 1 Story/Ranch, Building Design \ Single Family, Clubhouse, Community Type \ Gated, Community Type \ Golf Course, Community Type \ Golf Equity, Community Type \ Tennis, Cooling System: Ceiling Fans, Development \ PALMIRA GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Cooktop, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Freezer, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Security System, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Equipment \ Wall Oven, Equipment \ Washer, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Garage Desc \ Attached, Golf course, Heating system: Central Electric, Interior Features \ Built-In Cabinets, Interior Features \ Cable Prewire, Interior Features \ Foyer, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Volume Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, MLS Area Major \ BN12 - East of I-75 South of Cit, Parking \ 2+ Spaces, Pet Deposit Desc \ Refundable, Pets \ Not Allowed, Private Pool Desc \ Below Ground, Private Pool Desc \ Concrete, Private Pool Desc \ Equipment Stays, Private Spa Desc \ Below Ground, Private Spa Desc \ Concrete, Private Spa Desc \ Equipment Stays, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Rear Exposure \ E, View Type: Golf Course, View Type: Lake, View Type: Landscaped Area, Waterfront Desc \ Lake
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,063 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 044826B3006090190
- Zillow Home ID: 68101100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $380-559K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34135 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Bonita Springs as a whole. Among 34135 homes, this home is valued 134.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 82.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% greater than in Bonita Springs, and 59% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34135 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bonita Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org