2894 Breezy Ln, Castle Rock, CO 801094 beds, 4 baths, 2,883 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $342,500
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 686 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,883 sqft
- Parcel #: 0444784
- Zillow Home ID: 62810308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2894 Breezy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Castle Rock, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80109 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80109 home values.
- 2908 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$428K444,385
- 2880 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$429K653,460
- 2916 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$416K443,734
- 2663 Paw Print Way Castle Rock, CO$409K332,274
- 2894 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$349K442,356
- 2868 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$417K222,304
- 2629 Paw Print Way Castle Rock, CO$410K543,630
- 2922 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO--------
- 2879 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$621K554,214
- 2893 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$465K443,508
- 2846 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO--323,678
- 2695 Paw Print Way Castle Rock, CO$493K444,544
- 2905 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$594K545,417
- 2928 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$419K422,297
- 2855 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$387K332,459
- 2919 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$541K444,760
- 2822 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$421K322,297
- 2630 Paw Print Way Castle Rock, CO$417K433,801
- 2727 Paw Print Way Castle Rock, CO$423K443,024
- 2940 Breezy Ln Castle Rock, CO$472K754,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.