2895 Hidden Hills Way, Corona, CA 928825 beds, 3 baths, 3,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Email me through Zillow for if you have any questions.
Do not stop by without an appointment. NO AGENTS PLEASE!!! NO AGENTS PLEASE!!!
This is a good investment because it is located in the Sierra del Oro neighborhood, only one exit away from Orange County and two exits from San Bernardino County. This is one of a handful of homes with a city view, and we're at the top of the hill.
This is not a short sale or REO. There are no agents to hassle with.
My price is set a bit high, but this is the price I wish to sell at. I'm in no hurry to sell. I can sell tomorrow, next year, 10 years later, or not at all. This home is over 50% paid-off, so I'm not a desperate seller, no low-ball offers please.
People have asked me--who in the right mind would pay $800K for this house? True, this house is only worth about $650K right now. (as of April 2014). Well, you pay $5 for a burger that cost $1.50 to make. No one wants to sell at a loss, or to break even, unless they had to. At one point in time, this home was worth $900K +. It's only a matter of time before it reaches $900K again.
I predict the home will reach $800K in about 5 years. And that is how I set my price. If you bought this home today, and rented it to someone for 5 years at an average rent of $2500/month over the 5 years, the renter would have paid you $150K over the 5 years. Which means, after 5 years, you would have paid $650K out of pocket for a house worth $800K at the time. Or you could sit on the fence and rent while you wait, and in 5 years you'll have to pay the full $800K to buy this house. Which would you prefer?
UPDATE: Some unattentive realtors keep soliciting offers to me even after I explicitly stated NO AGENTS! Well, you're in luck, cuz I'm posting all of your names here. Shane Johnston (Keller Williams), Matthew Morales (Keller Williams), Yvonne Arnold (Remax), ____(your name could be here if you contact me and you're an agent)___
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 2008 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 582 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,342 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 102642004
- Zillow Home ID: 17763008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2895 Hidden Hills Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sierra del Oro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% lower than in Corona, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sierra del Oro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sierra del Oro home values.
- 2885 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$576K443,060
- 2901 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$651K533,342
- 2890 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$655K533,342
- 2880 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$654K533,342
- 2900 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$656K443,060
- 2909 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$564K32.52,898
- 2870 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$662K443,060
- 2910 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$654K443,060
- 2917 Hidden Hills Cir Corona, CA$599K443,060
- 2925 Wilderness Cir Corona, CA$559K443,060
- 2917 Wilderness Cir Corona, CA$665K533,342
- 2860 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$659K533,342
- 2931 Wilderness Cir Corona, CA$652K533,342
- 2909 Wilderness Cir Corona, CA$656K443,060
- 2925 Hidden Hills Cir Corona, CA$638K32.52,898
- 2845 Mount Niguel Cir Corona, CA$609K32.52,898
- 2850 Hidden Hills Way Corona, CA$636K443,060
Nearby Schools in Corona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.