- Lot: 4,020 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,459
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 336 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Cabin, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,097 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 13219008
- Zillow Home ID: 19502627
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $980K-1.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 6% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is valued 35.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% lower than in Palo Alto, and 37% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
|2900 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.97M||3||2||1,775|
|2892 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.86M||3||2||1,587|
|2916 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.52M||2||1||1,230|
|2878 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.95M||3||2||1,767|
|2901 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.38M||3||1||1,106|
|2913 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.67M||4||2||1,405|
|2921 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.81M||3||1||1,698|
|2893 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.05M||4||3||2,740|
|2928 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.57M||2||1||1,230|
|2862 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.45M||3||1||997|
|2929 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.43M||3||1||1,062|
|2893 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$2.05M||3||1||1,501|
|2875 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.98M||5||2||1,764|
|2881 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$3.75M||6||4.5||3,899|
|2905 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$2.83M||5||3||2,681|
|2869 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$2.89M||4||3.5||2,728|
|Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2917 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.86M||3||1||1,371|
|2859 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$2.9M||3||3||2,612|
|2848 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.86M||2||1||1,394|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!