2898 Wildwind Dr, El Cajon, CA 920192 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wildwind Dr., El Cajon, CA 92019.
Utilities: $250/month. Includes: cable TV and internet access, trash, water, gas and electricity, landscaping and pool maintenance.
Wonderful custom Mediterranean house located in beautiful Cottonwood Springs of Rancho San Diego, between two beautiful golf courses: Steele Canyon & Cottonwood.
The finest in custom quality and elegance. This spacious single story 1200 square foot detached 2 bedroom 2 bath house sits on about 1/3 of an acre and includes a large attached two car garage. Both bedrooms are full suites with private baths and generous walk-in closets. One of the bedrooms has been opened up to the home to create a nice media room, but it can be closed off if desired with a room separator. The spacious kitchen is a dream with a granite island, stainless steel appliances and peaceful dining area.
Relax on one of your two patios or hammocks overlooking protected open space and active nature. Hike, run or bike right from the backyard. Play golf at one of two fine courses just down the street.
Many great amenities:
? Separate gated entrance
? Big attached 2 car garage with storage cabinets; and, plenty of open space parking
? Covered RV parking available at extra cost ($200/month)
? Separate laundry with washer and dryer
? Private covered patio with an outdoor TV
? Access to a beautiful pool
? Spacious lawn
? Peaceful mountain views and serene open land
? Air conditioning, 10' ceilings, extra sound protection in walls
? Quiet, private location away from street
? Modern stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, microwave, stove)
? Master suite comes with a personal refrigerator and flat screen TV
? Neutral colored paint, highest quality hardware and craftsmanship
If rented furnished, additional amenities include:
? Gorgeous interior tastefully decorated with wall art and comfortable furniture throughout. Master suite comes with a queen size bed. 2nd suite, setup as a family room, has a sofa sleeper and flat screen TV.
? Kitchen includes: table that seats six, kitchen counter seating with 2 bar stools, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, stove/oven, toaster oven, microwave, dining ware and utensils
? No smoking
? Pets negotiable
? Security deposit of $2,500 required
? Application fee: $40 per applicant
? Renters insurance required
Call 619-334-4240 to rent this fine home.
Quiet, peaceful community with kind neighbors. Large homes with wells for beautifully maintained yards.
Beautiful views, sunrises and sunsets. Refreshing breezes, quiet streets and gorgeous nearby homes.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,260,000
- Price/sqft: $1,050
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Nature preserve accessible from the back yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 5192702500
- Zillow Home ID: 17059164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2898 Wildwind Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% less than in El Cajon, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Cajon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92019 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1991
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2864 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$1.16M54.54,726
- 2922 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$1.09M433,550
- 2842 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$1.12M43.54,600
- 2966 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$961K533,990
- 2881 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$1.13M544,447
- 3535 Caroway Ct El Cajon, CA$934K432,908
- 3593 Par Four Dr El Cajon, CA$1.2M33.55,364
- 3522 Caroway Ct El Cajon, CA$1.03M42.53,450
- 2833 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$1.08M534,712
- 2990 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$902K454,480
- 2994 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$660K42.52,633
- 2997 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$1.19M53.54,675
- 2807 Wildwind Dr El Cajon, CA$1.6M45.56,323
- 3504 Caroway Ct El Cajon, CA$1.21M65.55,044
- 3525 Caroway Ct El Cajon, CA$2.95M43.56,268
- 3572 Par Four Dr El Cajon, CA$1.09M43.53,763
- 3535 Par Four Dr El Cajon, CA$1.02M53.53,456
- Wildwind Dr Jamul, CA--------
- 3594 Par Four Dr El Cajon, CA$1.17M433,540
- 2898 Windwood Way El Cajon, CA$994K432,989
Nearby Schools in El Cajon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292