This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 1,787 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $123,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Construction \ CBS, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Electric, Dining Area \ Formal, Dining Area \ Snack Bar, Equip/Appl Included \ Auto Garage Open, Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip/Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip/Appl Included \ Microwave, Equip/Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip/Appl Included \ Wall Oven, Equip/Appl Included \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Screened Patio, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Front Exp \ W, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Governing Bodies \ None, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ Foyer, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Rt, Parking \ 2+ Spaces, Parking \ Garage - Attached, Parking \ RV/Boat, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Private Pool \ Yes, Private Pool \ Yes, Roof \ Concrete Tile, Rooms \ Cabana Bath, Rooms \ Family, Rooms \ Laundry-Inside, Security \ Security Sys-Owned, Subdiv. Amenities \ Picnic Area, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Type \ Single Family Detached, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, View \ Golf, View \ Pool, Zip Code \ 34952
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,135 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 342255500290009
- Zillow Home ID: 47851351
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34952 home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Port Saint Lucie as a whole. Among 34952 homes, this home is valued 151.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% less than in Port Saint Lucie, and 65.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34952 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Saint Lucie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34952 home values.
Nearby Schools in Port Saint Lucie
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!