28W606 Main St, Warrenville, IL 605554 beds, 3 baths, 2,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $316,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,267 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 197
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0435112022
- Zillow Home ID: 4427076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28W606 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60555 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% higher than in Warrenville, and 488.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60555 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warrenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60555 home values.
- 28W620 Main St Warrenville, IL$209K----1,101
- 3S382 Curtis Ave Warrenville, IL$288K----2,016
- 3S370 Curtis Ave Warrenville, IL$286K----2,025
- 3S364 Curtis Ave Warrenville, IL$220K321,178
- 28W611 Ray St Warrenville, IL$159K----1,482
- 28W630 Main St Warrenville, IL$185K----1,288
- 28W617 Ray St Warrenville, IL$234K42.52,269
- 3S360 Curtis Ave Warrenville, IL$281K----1,836
- 28W591 Main St Warrenville, IL$239K----1,344
- 28W605 Main St Warrenville, IL$144K----1,246
- 28W625 Ray St Warrenville, IL$239K331,846
- 28W577 Main St Warrenville, IL$177K----1,296
- 28W558 Main St Warrenville, IL$157K----999
- 28W623 Main St Warrenville, IL$220K----2,033
- 3S350 Curtis Ave Warrenville, IL$219K----1,620
- 28W631 Ray St Warrenville, IL$143K----1,548
- 28W554 Main St Warrenville, IL$139K----1,304
- 28W608 Ray St Warrenville, IL$153K----1,560
- 3S340 Curtis Ave Warrenville, IL$144K----1,048
- 28W559 Main St Warrenville, IL$225K----2,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.