29 Abbey Rd, Easton, PA 180402 beds, 2 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 251 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $46
- MLS #: 463795
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: K9SE4 13 6-T29 0311
- Zillow Home ID: 82203437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29 Abbey Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.4% lower than in Forks Township, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Forks Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18040 home values.
- 27 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$91K221,403
- 31 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$178K221,568
- 30 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$88K221,636
- 32 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$111K221,421
- 28 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$108K221,531
- 25 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$85K221,636
- 33 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$107K221,636
- 34 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$78K221,380
- 26 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$78K221,412
- 23 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$127K221,568
- 35 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$108K221,431
- 36 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$119K221,486
- 24 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$207K221,530
- 38 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$117K221,412
- 21 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$120K221,428
- 37 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$105K221,431
- 22 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$104K221,483
- 39 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$102K221,412
- 19 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$84K221,424
- 20 Abbey Rd Easton, PA$113K221,533
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!